There was a whole photoshoot, but I need to contact Lionel about the images 🙂
That’s me 😉 you beat me to tumblr!
Wow, that kinda blew up in a matter of a few hours 😉
So yeah, no photoshopping of the paint here, you can see where it came off under my arm and the uneveness of the legs. but for a transluscent PAX not bad…
I had to do this paint work after a flight from Auckland to Australia, where we had a two hour wait for luggage/security (four international planes landed at once), then a two hour cab ride to the hotel we were told we were staying at, and weren’t. So we had a fun time wrangling a room and sorting out luggage for the next day.
PAX doesn’t dry fast so I had to paint in patches then join them up after. I think it was three hours that night then an hour the next morning for the base red and then another two or three applying th bald cap and doing the white stuff. The headpiece can pop right off if I plan the akul tooth headpiece properly.
The only paint not applied by me was a second layer in between my shoulderblades. Yes. I am very bendy and I did manage to paint that area just not as well as the rest.
I have Latona’s Inks for my legs and underarms now, Reel Creations for the rest and some NZ made airbrush ink for the face.
And yes. I may well be stuffing this all into my luggage for Celebraton 6 and Dragon*Con if I can wrangle my Shae Vizla armour and Slave Leia bikini into and around them. My new headpiece is very strong and will stand up to being folded up in luggage for a day. But it will be a very last minute pack to make sure there is no permanent damage.
So basically not this costume at all as I have replaced pretty much everything… But that original headpiece might be at D*C