Sorry, but no one else has said it 😉 But it's true. The one person to push and inpsire me to keep going is me. I don't do a single genre and I don't do fast and easy. And I like the fact that I can totally change mental gears in an aintsnace, like today:
1) melted and cleaned 4 pounds of clay to be able to sculpt, then I'll have to prep my head casts then lay the clay on then sculpt.
2) I'm going to mount some net to stabiliser and bead and sequin on a good old fashioned frame
3) Going to redraw another 16thC tailor's pattern for a comparison on shorthand in depiction of the patterns, and then publish it.
4) probably going to offer advice on pattern fitting, fibreglass does and don'ts and general gluing tips.
5) draft a 19thC princess gown using those tiny pattern diagrams that feature in patterns of Fashion and other books on clothing construction through the years.
Too often people see me as diabled and never take the time to really look at what I do, and certainly not beyond their own interests.
3. Your most recent costume.
4. Your costume communities, where do you go to talk about costuming?
5. Blatant self plug! Link us to your costume page, be it dA, ACP, Coscom, whatever!
6. Your favourite costume (that you have done)
7. The character you have costumed that is most similar to you (if none that you have costumed, then one that you will costume)8. Your costume plans for the rest of the year (if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
12. Your costume idol.
13. Your costume specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your costumes, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
14. Your costume-making habits (eg. singing while working on costume)
15. Your least favourite thing about costuming
16. Do you belong to any costume groups? If so, what are they?
17. What events have you costumed to?
18. What is your best costume memory?
19. What is your worst costume memory?
20. Have you won any costume awards?
21. Show us your best costume derp photo!
22. Have you worn costumes in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work)
23. Your most expensive costume
24. Your most comfortable costume and most uncomfortable costume
25. The costume you put the most effort into
26. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
27. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
28. Where do you work on your costumes and where do you store them when they’re done?
29. What is your favourite costume item? (eg. a pair of shoes, a wig)30. Describe your costuming in three words. No more, no