Once I had given up hope of a miracle (and that miracle would have been 4 figures given we got a big bill right after!) I decided to dowhat I mostly try to do at events which is teach.
Yesterday I laid some washing on my dress form and I think I now have a really nifty demonstration 🙂
And I am still working my way through my old site archives with a better way of doing so. But I think I have found some tutorials I never made live, and I have some printed documentation pages for my older gear that can be updated.
And my scaled patterns are ready to tidy. So I’m not as sad as I would be. As I have needed to rebuild my articles anyway and I could dedicate a week to it.