First a shower, I am online with a coffee to wake up. Then removing some clothing from my project workboxes, and then I can work on my real passion projects:
- Vasquina y ropa y manga redonda. It still needs a jubon y manga justa. That will require my embroidery frame set up to lay the miles of trim on!
- Maleficent Christening Gown- so close to finished, and then I can work out how much leather I really want. Also I have a date for this one now 🙂
- Mina Red Gown- well I need my corset finished to refit the bodice. My new mannequin is amazing so should be much easier.
- Marie Antoinette silver gown- I had some fail with finding enough colour remover, I have it now and can press it all tidy.
- Worth Sunburst gown- I need to transfer the cutwork, so it’ll be a case of machining the detail and then beading on the frame and finally cutting.
- Cleves festkleid, I am facing tiny narrow strips and scarps for the hem as spotlight no longer sells vibrant red velveteen (crimson- it’s crimson)
So that is a lot, but I’m able to put the projects in different project boxes so I can use the machine and frame.
The neighbours are also working early- so this is great. I’ll put All The Musicals on! To the CD storage box.