progress

I managed to get through the 600 pdfs that were left over from my tidy up. These ranged from circa 1600 Spanish-French dictionaries to modern patterns.

I even found a few files that are of the Moulin Rouge wedding dress photos I took so hooray!

There are a lot of messy patches, but on the whole I have managed to declutter about 100G and made about 600G organised. So I definitely feel good about that!

I also put all my patterns in one folder, backed it up twice, and now I can work on the NRW files so I can work on my pattern book and research.

I do fully intend to work on the sticky stickelchen issue!