website updates

I have tried to minimise stylesheet issues today, so my site was looking a little interesting for a while there! 

I also updated my menu with the newer sections. This will mean being able to tidy those pattern pages up. And yes, this is all in aim of getting the new pattern book uploaded and a newer version of the victorian patterns. 

Content is one thing. It’s all the additional skills that need to be used in formatting for desktop/print/phone. I would love to get my branding in the menu proper but I keep breaking things when I try.

I still need to add a couple of new templates, right now the “eyne neue schnittbuch” section looks weird. But I love my branding so am trying to figure out how to really incorporate the different styles!

But it’s at least at a point where I can do all these things and not break it all again!