Today I tackled the gored skirt plates and a pieced sleeve.
Yesterday I took in some clothes (cut, stretch stitch, and overlocked, all needed new bobbins/rethreading.)
I made a small mistake of going on twitter. I follow a lot of science communicators and today was a day of special comments they received.
I’ve also tried to check what I can do for my hands, and currently I have fingerless gloves. it makes it harder to type, I think it’s the pressure of the cuffs. So I’m trying to use my left hand for typing and right hand only for backspace etc.
I’ll give hands a good break before going back to do the last skirt plates. Basically adding trains and turnbacks. Sleeves are kind of fun. I really want to get those twisted Austrian/Anna von Kleve types 🙂
And I’ll definitely have to get the assembly plates sorted as well this week.
I’m also trying to remake my red velveteen Cologne gown 🙂 And really want to make the extreme wingnut shape headdress 🙂
Finally, I washed and tinted my hair again. Just need to tidy the hairline a bit.