more doing

Today I finally managed to edit some pages on my site with better photos of older costumes. There are a few photos missing so I need to hunt them down.

But yesterday I got my mannequin sanded clean and today got tape on her.

I’m pretty sure this one will happen. It’s going to use skills I have but that I haven’t used in a while. And I will also be trying to use my cutting machine to create the fabric texture. But I want a good heavy spandex to start with.

I kind of love the unused physical suit, but the horns are even bigger than in the film and the cape much longer. But they are so nice.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.