Oops, it looks like blood on the wall! Well with the hacking of the torso and the two heads on the table….

So I have managed to fill in the gaping holes of collapsed urethane you can see here, and the headcast is starting to look like me. I did a self cast using plaster and plasticine so it was a rough start. But I will be able to smooth out and make a nice and even face cast that is not too disturbing to work over…

The mannequin torso means I’ll be able to replace my Shae Vizla chest piece at last and also maybe possibly make some dream armour I have yet to talk about here. Maybe something of my own design 😉 No boobs is good because I can sculpt them to be where I want them to be- balloon anime style or 50s pin up…




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.