Costume specific? Commission? I've bought a tricorder kit, a couple of Sonic Screw Drivers and the Elsa cape (as a stand in, I have Plans(tm) for it) and had help vacforming. And had a few hems hemmed, but I just can't in all honesty take credit for someone else's work. The whole "made it myself" thing has been watered down so much yet still carries weight that I don't want to have to yell after people full credit to others. Because I do, and have, and know that I cannot do that for everyone who sees me and assumes.
But then never say never. It's just, this is my thing. I don't collect as much as I make. The making is the desination.
(Sorry, had a day of sleep and then today got some sculting on 🙂
2. How many costumes have you done?
3. Your most recent costume.
4. Your costume communities, where do you go to talk about costuming?
5. Blatant self plug! Link us to your costume page, be it dA, ACP, Coscom, whatever!
6. Your favourite costume (that you have done)
7. The character you have costumed that is most similar to you (if none that you have costumed, then one that you will costume)
8. Your costume plans for the rest of the year (if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
11. Something costume-related that you will never do (eg. crossplay, costume from a certain series)
12. Your costume idol.
13. Your costume specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your costumes, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
14. Your costume-making habits (eg. singing while working on costume)
15. Your least favourite thing about costuming
16. Do you belong to any costume groups? If so, what are they?
17. What events have you costumed to?
18. What is your best costume memory?
19. What is your worst costume memory?
20. Have you won any costume awards?
21. Show us your best costume derp photo!
22. Have you worn costumes in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work)
23. Your most expensive costume
24. Your most comfortable costume and most uncomfortable costume
25. The costume you put the most effort into
26. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
27. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
28. Where do you work on your costumes and where do you store them when they’re done?
29. What is your favourite costume item? (eg. a pair of shoes, a wig)
30. Describe your costuming in three words. No more, no