My eyes are expensive. And sore (not totally related unless the yellow dye was contaminated). More contact lenses to try and it does look like I’m SOOL when it comes to fx lenses with a script. Sigh. I have ranted about this before. So won’t.
I managed to rescale (drag and drop) a template and find (yussssss!) my Shae Vizla template for the chest and back (I think) and turn it in to a pdf. The greaves have been tidied, and I saw the shoulder bells and display layout. Once I have the chest reshaped (the main reason for Miss Foamy getting chopped) I can put the files somewhere handy.
But now, I am totally exhausted and about ready to stop typing.