Today’s work.

About 3kg of clay to create a wall as a guide for the plaster and to support the head. About 6kg of plaster. Maybe more… yeah.. it was about 6L of water.

I managed to make this as a one piece mold after all, thank goodness. I was worried about seam flashing and how to support the full mold once made and in two parts… I used my hand as a guide. So long as I can get my hand in the neck opening I’ll be able to clean the clay out and also slush easily once casting begins.

Please feel free to use your prefered social media to comment :)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.