One of the few photos online that shows how the make up looked as intended under flash lighting 😉 You can see the use of dark shading I used to helpt show up the dimension.

There are no shoulder bells or back plates as I made them from resin and fibreglass which looked super but did not allow arm movement. I have since remade the gold collar and armour in latex and it is much better. Just not good photos yet 😉

Three hours gluing and bodypainting for this very first ever attempt at such a thing. Okay I did prosthetic gelatin ears back in 03 but it was much simpler!

Please feel free to use your prefered social media to comment :)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.